There Is No Leak We Can’t Fix
Having a leak in your roof is a pretty serious situation but you don’t have to stress about it. Here at Professional Roofing Systems, we are on your side and will make short work of your roof leak repair. Our expert technicians will come to your home and quickly find the cause of your leak and identify the best way to repair it. We have seen a lot of leaks in our time so we know what to look for.
We know that sometimes leaks can cause other leaks that aren’t readily visible so we do a thorough inspection to make sure there is no additional leakage or damage. It is our job to secure your roof 100%. We know that roof leaks are hard to pin down but you should always err on the side of caution. Call us today at (281) 338-7663 if you think you may have a roof leak that needs to be taken care of.
Leak Repair and Patching
If you suspect that your roof may have a leak it is best that you call a professional roofing contractor in order to avoid major damage. Some of the tell-tale signs of a roof leak include:
- Periodic Dripping – Not all leaks will produce a constant drip of moisture. If you hear dripping only sometimes or notice sporadic moisture on your walls, this can still be caused by a leak in your roof.
- Moss Growth – Have you been noticing moss or mildew growth on your exterior walls? This could be the sign of either leaking gutter or a leak in your roof that is reaching your exterior walls.
- Discolored Drywall – If you are starting to see dark spots on your ceiling or walls, usually with a brownish ring, you could have a leak in your roof. Moisture damage will discolor drywall and may even start to grow mold. That is why it is very important to call on a professional as soon as you notice a discoloration of your drywall.
- Compromised Shingles and Flashing – You may not be seeing any signs of leakage inside your home but be sure to examine your roofline from time to time. If you see that there are a few broken or missing shingles on it, it could be a precursor to a roof leak. Likewise, if your flashing has become unsecured or damaged in any way, rainwater and moisture can easily find its way into your attic or crawlspaces. Broken shingles and flashing may not seem like a big deal but they can become a big deal if not fixed.
- Water Spots on your Outdoor Roof Line – The next time you are outside of your house, take a few minutes to check under your eaves where the outside roofline meets your house. If you are seeing water stains and spots, this could be a harbinger of flashing failure and leakage.
Trust Our Team!
Not all leaks will need major repair. Some of them can be properly addressed with a quick patch. You can count on us to shoot straight with you. We will let you know if your leak requires repair work or can be helped with a patch and we will be honest. It is not our intention or desire to pad our invoices with work that you really don’t need. We are the company you can trust so call on us for roof leak repair and patching in League City, TX! Reach out to us at (281) 338-7663 today!